Friday, July 13, 2012

New Beginnings

Its Friday the 13th.
A dreadful day and date. Well, its not as dreadful as we make it out to be. Just because 13 number is considered inauspicious and it falls on a Friday does not make it, doubly inauspicious. Its all in the mind as they say. This number has been more than kind to me or rather lucky for me which is contrary to the general perception.

So, I am marking this date to be the harbinger of the new comings of which I have no inkling but yes, I have hopes of their arrival. Somehow, for a person who has been so negative about all the things that surrounded her. To be filled with such positive light on this day makes me feel more connected with this number.

Wishing that this day brings about new and hopeful changes in me. I hope this positivity infects me so deeply that, no matter how bad things turn for me, this optimism should be able to keep me afloat.

No comments:

Post a Comment